TEXAS RANGER FOODS™ launched its own brand of food products in the Summer of 2011. We steward the exclusive rights for developing and marketing all food and food-related products with the TEXAS RANGER® brand under license and in collaboration with the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame & Museum in Waco, TX.
“We are honored and privileged to help expand revenue sources for the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum,” Ed Howie, Chief Brand Officer. “Our team has years of experience in private-label product development and retail marketing. We love Texas food and flavors, and we love working with brands that matter. The Texas Ranger brand is iconic and we are thrilled to be able to steward the brand by developing great-tasting food products that also supports this renowned institution.”
- To honor those who have who served or are serving in the Texas Rangers;
- To collect, preserve, and exhibit historical materials relating to the Texas Ranger service;
- To encourage study and research into the Texas Rangers through a research center;
- To promote a pride and interest in the Texas Rangers and the heritage of the American West;
- To constantly improve and meet or exceed professional museum standards.
- To disseminate knowledge and inspire appreciation of the Texas Rangers, a legendary symbol of Texas and the American West.
- To serve as the principal repository for artifacts and archives relating to the Texas Rangers.